What is DataLab Big Data Architectures about?
DataLab helps you to plan and implement your Big Data initiatives. Selecting the Big Data technology stack is an important part of the planning process. The challenge is not to lose track of a multitude of technologies, while finding the balance between a sharp, user-case-specific and a broader, more long-term approach.
Here are some frequently asked questions that we encounter with our
Big Data projects and that we can collaborate on answering for you:
What functions does DataLab Big Data Architectures offer?
We offer you an objective consultancy service, free from manufacturer bias that is tailored to meet your requirements and basic conditions in the following areas:
- Recommendation of a technology stack for the data storage and / or analysis layer of your big data solution
- Evaluation of cloud solutions including break-even calculation
- Determination of the optimum sizing with regard to memory and computing power
- Perform the initial technical set-up
- Operate the Big Data solution
- On-the-job training for employees
For whom is DataLab Big Data Architectures suitable?
The DataLab consulting service for Big Data Architectures is suitable for your company, if …
- you are just starting your big data program and need an overview and an evaluation of the variety of big data technologies available.
- you want to carry out a proof-of-concept for your big data initiative.
- you need support while running your big data platform.
- you already want to take into account the implementation of your applications during the planning phase of the big data architecture.